Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Hillary Clinton: Obama and I Restored America's Leadership in the World, She must have fell on her head again, cause she isn't thinking clearly, or maybe she's just that delusional?

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said that although she had disagreements with President Obama during her time at the State Department, she was largely proud of her career. 
“[I]n many areas he and I worked together and I think we saw positive results, I’m very proud of what we did during the time I was there,” she said. “I think we restored America;s leadership at a time when it was in quite dire straights.” 

In her new book Hard Choices, Clinton expresses disagreements with Obama on some of his less successful foreign policy endeavors, especially some of his choices in Syria and Egypt. 

But the disagreements she had with Obama are not emphasized. 

Clinton shared a draft of her book’s manuscript with the White House before it was sent to publishers, according to a Politico report. 

Former National Security Council and Obama adviser Tommy Vietor has also joined Clinton’s team to promote the book. 

“Her record is our record,” he said to Democrats while discussing the book. 

Clinton also praised Obama for his actions in the raid to kill Osama bin Laden. 

“I looked at the president. He was calm. Rarely have I been prouder to serve by his side as I was that day,” she writes. 

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/06/10/Hillary-Clinton...

No comments:

Post a Comment