Monday, May 5, 2014

The Top 10 Dumbest Things Hillary Clinton Has Ever Said.

I'd forgotten some of these priceless quotes of Hillary's, but they're worth remembering, considering she could be the next leader of our country (shudder). 

1."God bless the America we are trying to create."

2."I have to confess that it's crossed my mind that you could not be a Republican and a Christian."

3."We have a lot of kids who don't know what works means. They think work is a four-letter word."

4."I'm not going to have some reporters pawing through our papers. We are the president."

5.I suppose I could have stayed home and baked cookies and had teas, but what I decided to do was to fulfill my profession which I entered before my husband was in public life.

6.We are going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."

7."A right-wing network was after his presidency...including perverting the Constitution."

8.My husband may have his faults, but he has never lied to me.

9.The American people are tired of liars and people who pretend to be something they're not."

10.What difference does it make?

http://chicksontheright.com/posts/item/25811-the-top-ten-dumbest-things-hillary-clinton-has-ever-said?start=9


No comments:

Post a Comment