Sunday, February 23, 2014

Susan Rice: No Regrets Over Initial Benghazi Interviews, ‘Patently False’ That I Misled American People





National Security Advisor Susan Rice said Sunday on “Meet the Press” that she has no regrets for conducting a series of controversial interviews immediately following the Benghazi terror attacks and insisted that she never misled the American people.
“What I said to you that morning, and what I did every day since, was to share the best information that we had at the time,” Rice said told host David Gregory.

“The information I provided, which I explained to you, was what we had at the moment,” Rice continued. “It could change. I commented that this was based on what we knew on that morning, was provided to me and my colleagues and indeed to Congress by the intelligence community and that’s been well validated in many different ways since.”
The National Security Advisor did, however, concede that some information she relayed turned out to be false, but said she never misled the public.
“…the notion that somehow I or anybody else in the administration misled the American people is patently false…”
Share:
“That information turned out in some respects not to be 100 percent correct. But, the notion that somehow I or anybody else in the administration misled the American people is patently false and I think that has been amply demonstrated.”
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/02/23/susan-rice-no-regrets-over-initial-benghazi-interviews-patently-false-that-i-misled-american-people/

No comments:

Post a Comment